Secret Santa Fangs!

Today was our writers' crit group's Christmas lunch. We're just a small group, only six of us, but we've (nearly all)  been together since we first met at a local 'Writing for Beginners' class six years ago. And let me tell you they are a fab, fab group and these ladies, and gent, totally ROCK as writers, critiquers and friends! I couldn't have written my books without all their support, and insightful, generous and pull-no-punches (in the nicest possible way) help. A massive thank you to all of them!

So back to our lovely, long writerly lunch, and the Secret Santa* Fangs ...

This is what was in my Secret Santa stocking! Yay!! So cool! And soooo tasty ... I can't wait to sink my fangs (O_o!) in *g*



Hope you're all looking forward to/having/had a great Christmas lunch/dinner/party! And wishing everyone a Merry Christmas and a Happy, Healthy and prosperous 2011!

*If you're unfamiliar with the Secret Santa, all the names go in the metaphorical hat, and everyone draws one name and buys a small pressie for that particular person.

2 comments:

Spinecraker said...

He's almost too cute to eat...almost

Suzanne McLeod said...

I know ... but cuteness isn't going to save him ... Bwahahaha ... *g*

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...