Website problems ...

20th December 2010 - ETA - *whispers so as not to jinx anything* think it might  working OK now ...

18th December 2010 - ETA: Sadly I have now discovered that the problems haven't been fixed and are intermittent and ongoing. I'll update the situation as soon as I can.

If you try to load my website and get an error message, please 'try again' sometimes that works :-(

I've been notified that there have been some problems with my website (see statement below for details). These have now been fixed, but if you're trying to load the website from either a bookmark or history, it may still not load. Unfortunately you will need to type the website address in fresh. I'm sorry for any inconvenience that this might cause; my website host is usually pretty good ... still these things happen :-(


"We experienced a service interruption which affected your website services. The interruption occurred between 8:15 p.m. PDT Wednesday and 12:15 a.m. PDT on Thursday. During that time you and your customers may have been unable to access your website and a small number of users continued to experience intermittent issues through the morning. All services are now restored."

Book Cover images added for test puposes





No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...