The Naming of The Beasts : Winners

This week's contest is now closed and Random.org has drawn the following winners ...

Winner 1 = No. 58 Caffey

Congratulations Caffey! You've won your choice out of: All four of Mike Carey's Felix Castor series [generously donated by Orbit, but not including TNOTB] or your choice of one of the Felix Castor books including The Naming of The Beasts*** along with a signed copy of The Cold Kiss of Death or The Sweet Scent of Blood. Please send me an email to contest {at} spellcrackers {dot} com with your choices and your snail mail details.

Winner 2 = No 18 Tonya

Congratulations Tonya! You've won whichever prize Caffey doesn't choose :-) Please send me an email to contest {at} spellcrackers {dot} com with your snail mail details and I'll let you know which after Caffey has been in touch.

Thank you to everyone for taking part and for a great turnout in letting me know your favourite demon. And now I remember even more of my own favourite demons LOL! I'm sorry more of you couldn't win. I had a lot of fun reading the comments, and although the rest of life is still eating a lot of my time, I hope to get round to answering all your comments at some point. Thank you again.

Remember to check back for the details of the next contest to win Strange Brew later today!

*** To be posted out later once it is available from the printers.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations to the winners!

Suzanne McLeod said...

Thank you, Calcamanin :-)

Lori T said...

Congrats to the winners!

Caffey said...

I'm thrilled Suzanne!! I'm emailing you now! Thank you!!! Congrats too to Tonya!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...