The Bitter Seed of Magic : Spellcrackers.com #3 - Cover Released

Here's the cover for The Bitter Seed of Magic : Spellcrackers.com # 3 - isn't it gorgeous?



That's the White Tower - the oldest part of the Tower of London - behind Genny. The White Tower is the original square fortress started by William the Conqueror around 1080. Perched on the wall next to Genny are two of the Tower's Ravens. And yes, they play a part in the story :-)

Yay! The cover gods a.k.a. Gollancz' art department have been *good* to me! Thank you, Gollancz!

8 comments:

Jaye Wells said...

Gorgeous! And so perfect for the story.

Suzanne McLeod said...

Thanks, Jaye. And it is perfect, isn't it :-)

Amanda Makepeace said...

Awesome cover!! I really must read this series soon.

~Amanda

Abigail said...

I love the faux worn look!

Cecile Smutty Hussy said...

Can you say... freaking gorgeous!!!!!!!! It is amazing hon!

Suzanne McLeod said...

Another Daydreamer: Thanks, Amanda! T'is awesome indeed! And I hope you enjoy it when you do :-)

Abigail [All Things Urban Fantasy]: Thanks, Abigail. I love the worn look too. I think it highlights the 'dark' part of the books :-)

Cecile: "Can you say... freaking gorgeous!!!!!!!!" Oh, boy, yes!!! Thanks and {hugs} Cecile :-)

MrsMixx said...

I love it! This is all so exciting *g* The worn looks makes it look perfect. Woot Woot!

Suzanne McLeod said...

Pattepoile: I love it too! Thanks for the Woot Woot *g*

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...