New Deal (with titles)!

Woooooooooot!!!

PRESS RELEASE

Jo Fletcher, Gollancz’s Associate Publisher, has acquired World Rights in three more supernatural thrillers by Suzanne McLeod. The agent was John Jarrold.

These books continue the Spellcrackers.com series set in London and star Genevieve Taylor, a Sidhe who runs into supernatural crime, dark romance and trouble at every turn. The provisional titles are THE SHIFTING PRICE OF PREY, THE HIDDEN RUNE OF IRON and THE SHARP BITE OF RITUAL.

Wow!! I'm over the moon!! With many thanks to John, to Jo at Gollancz, and also to all the fantastic readers who have bought my books - with all of you being so wonderful, I now get to write more adventures about Genny, Finn, and Malik and you all get to read them!! *Does the mega happy dance*

14 comments:

Maria Zannini said...

Congrats, Suzanne!

Jeri said...

Woo-hoo! I'm so thrilled for you. Dance, girl, dance!!

Dave de Burgh said...

Congrats, Suzanne! :-) Gotta get my @$$ in gear and read your books! :-)

MrsMixx said...

*does the happy dance with you too* This is fantastic news!! Congratulations. Woot woot!

*hugs*

Suzanne McLeod said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Suzanne McLeod said...

Maria Zannini: Thanks so much for the congrats, Maria :-)

Jeri & pattepoilue: Thanks again, guys! Defintely dancing here *g*

Dave-Brendon de Burgh: Thanks again, Dave! Hope you enjoy them :-)

Has said...

YAY So happy for you!!! :D

Suzanne McLeod said...

Has: Thank you,Has! So happy too :D

Suzanne McLeod said...

Sheri: Thank you! :-)

Karen Mahoney said...

Eek!!!

SO. AWESOME!!

Suzanne, Congratulations! Big hugs to you - I can't wait to see you and celebrate. :)

Suzanne McLeod said...

Karen Mahoney: SO. AWESOME. Oh, yeah!!! *g* Thank you! And yep, we'll celebrate next time we get together :-)

Mardel said...

I don't remember if I commented on this or not (on blogger, or on lj, I confuse myself sometimes )

But here goes, (maybe again) I'm so glad we get to read more about Genny and her friends and foes. I'm also very happy for you (yeay!)

Van Pham said...

congrats! Can't wait till your books hit the U.S ..1 more month!!!!!! :)

Suzanne McLeod said...

Van_pham: Thank you for the congrats! And yes, not long now! *bounces with excitement* I hope everyone over there likes them.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...