Winner: Magic on the Hunt - Devon Monk

Thanks to everyone who left name suggestions for my two gargoyles, there are lots of fab ones . . . but I'm not going to name the gargoyles just yet. Why not? I hear you ask (Lol! I know I can't actually hear you, but I like to think you're all reading along with me here, and wondering *g*). So the answer is: my two gargoyles are insisting on being in a book, maybe the one I'm writing now, or maybe the one after. Which means that the names they end up with will have to be picked by one of the characters, so we'll all have to wait and see :-D. I will keep you posted!

Now, on to this week's winner of Magic on the Hunt (Allie Beckstrom #6) by the awesome Devon Monk! Which UK peeps can buy from The Book Depository; my copy arrived today! Yay! Happy Reading ahead!

Random.org has done it's thing

and the winner is

Jennzah

Who said...

'Fenrir and Bellic are my two names :)'

Congratulations Jennzah, an email is on its way to you!

Thank you all for entering again, and don't forget to check back later when this week's giveaway Dead Reckoning (Sookie Stackhouse, Book 11)by the wonderful Charlaine Harris goes live!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...