Where I'm going this weekend . . .


Yay! And here's my schedule! 

Friday
4:00 – 5:00 pm
HAS CROSSOVER OVERTAKEN GENRE? (Fitzherbert Room): Suzanne
McLeod, Gary McMahon, Mike Carey, Steve Mosby, Sarah Pinborough (mod.)


8:00 - 9:00 pm
MASS SIGNING  with tons of other wonderful folk. I'm happy to sign anything (within reason *g*), and especially happy to sign any of my books! *looks hopeful*.


Saturday
Will be there all day and enjoying all the panels - if you're going, check out the programme: there's lots of great ones to choose from. (Oh, and will more than likely be enjoying some quality time in the bar :-D) #needsacloneorthree


Sunday
Will be around in the morning, then sadly will have to leave :-(


So if you're at FantasyCon, do say hello and chat; I promise I won't bite . . . *looks shifty*. And forgive me if I peer curiously at your badge (particularly if we know each other from twitter or somewhere - I'm dreadful about remembering names *sigh* )

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, damn it I didn't know about this, wish I was coming :(

Enjoy :)

Suzanne McLeod said...

It's on around this time every year (the British Fantasy Society website has the details), and quite often it's up in Nottingham (which I think is nearer you?). So next year? :-D

Anonymous said...

Yeah Notts is probably closer.

I'll have to go check the web-site for more information :D

Neil Ford said...

What time are you leaving on Sunday? I'm intending to sneak down to catch up with a few people.

- Neil.

Suzanne McLeod said...

Cassie - there's always Alt Fiction in Derby too - http://altfiction.co.uk/ :-)

Neil: I'm there until about 11.30 'ish (want to see Jon W's panel first thing) then will need to leave for the station. Hope to see you if you make it :-D

Sheri, RN said...

Very cool! Have an amazing time :)

Suzanne McLeod said...

Thanks, Sheri! I did have an amazing time - best FantasyCon yet :-D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...