Between Dreams and Reality + Fox Pic Spam!

Hello!

I'm guest blogging over at the wonderful Between Dreams and Reality, in English and French*, no less! I'm chatting about Genny and what happens in the first three Spellcrackers books, so why not head over there and have a look! :-D

And if you missed my last post, I'm at the SFX Weekender in Prestatyn this weekend, where the fantastic Brian Blessed (OMG! Prince Vultan in FLASH GORDON*!!!) is a guest! And if you're going to be there, then I'd love it if you say Hi! I don't bite - truly - and I'm happy to sign anything (within reason - cheques, excepted, of course *g*). 




*The lovely Melliane is super awesome and has translated the post! Huge thanks and kudos to you, Melliane!

*This lucky girl got a DVD of Flash in her Xmas stocking! Yay!  And now you've all got the theme tune earworming it's way into your brains! *g*
Flash a-ah
Saviour of the Universe . . .

 ***

And here's some Fox Pic Spam! We think this pair are either siblings from last year, or a new pairing this year! They came in to nab some bread put out for the birds :-) (Sorry, the pics are a bit murky; I took them with my phone through the upstairs window.)



2 comments:

Melliane said...

Thank you so much! I'm so happy for having you on the blog, the Guest Post is just amazing!

Suzanne McLeod said...

You're very welcome, Melliane :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...