Winter Solstice (and pickled eggs).

Lovely UK blogger (Yay! :-D) Jenny of Eternally Books has interviewed me here for her Winter Solstice event, asking about my writing inspirations, and which character of mine I'd love to have dinner with among others. Oh, and I let everyone in on my feelings about pickled eggs! (Bet that's got you all desperate to go and read now *g*). The event has lots of fab posts and giveaways, including winner's choice of one of my books! So why not head on over there and enter, and if you've already got my books (Thank you, and You ROCK!) it could make a great xtra pressie for someone if you win!  :-D



And don't forget you can find out all about Genny's Christmas Holidays and how she celebrates (and who she meets in secret every Christmas Dawn) over at the fantastic Nocturnal Book Reviews.

There's a giveaway of winner's choice of one of my books (int), plus there are lots of other fab authors on Nocturnal Book Reviews Christmas guest list! So why not head on over and check it out. Go on, you know you want to *g*

2 comments:

Mardel said...

I'm not a big fan of pickled anything. shudders. ugh. just sayin'

So - more for the pickled fans, ;) and you have to be pretty pickled to like pickled eggs! haha

Suzanne McLeod said...

My fav pickles are gherkins :-D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...