6 : 6 : 6 Book Bonanza :: Winner

This week's contest is now closed and Random.org has drawn the following winners ...

Winner 1 = No. 39 tetewa

Congratulations Tetewa, you've won a signed copy of The Cold Kiss of Death [plus a signed copy of The Sweet Scent of Blood, if you haven't read it] and your choice of one of the six books listed below. Please send me an email with your choice and snail mail details.





Winner 2 = No. 87 jennilovevirgo

Winner 3 = No. 68 Valorie

Winner 4 = No. 21 lemmythewolfboy

Winner 5 = No. 56 Fantasy Dreamer

Winner 6 = No. 7 My Blog 2.0 (Dottie)

Congratulations to you all! Please email me at contest [at] spellcrackers.com with your snail mail details and first, second and third choices of the six books below.

Wicked Lovely - Melissa Marr
The Summoning - Kelly Armstrong
Micah - Laurel K Hamilton
The Demon's Lexicon - Sarah Rees Breenan
Night Shift - Lillith St Crow
Blood Bound - Patricia Briggs

Thank you to everyone for taking part and for a fantastic response in letting me know your favourite city. I'm sorry I wasn't here to comment back to you but I've had a lot of fun reading them now I am back [and now I want to go visit them all too :-)].

Remember to check back for the details of the next contest later today!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Suzanne!

I'll leave up your book release on my site.

I'll be email you my snail mail addy!

Thanks for the great giveaway!

Dottie :)

Suzanne McLeod said...

Thanks, Dottie. It's very much appreciated S. xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...