Fangs for Morganville : Winner

This week's contest is now closed and Random.org has drawn the following winners ...

Winner 1 = No. 11 robin_titan

Congratulations robin_titan! You've won your choice out of Lord of Misrule or Carpe Corpus and your choice of bracelet, plus a signed copy of either The Cold Kiss of Death, or The Sweet Scent of Blood. Please send me an email to contest {at} spellcrackers {dot} com with your choices and your snail mail details.




Winner 2 = No 18 Vicki

Congratulations Vicki! You've won the remaining book and bracelet. Please send me an email to contest {at} spellcrackers {dot} com with your snail mail details and I'll let you know which after robin_titan' has been in touch.

Thank you to everyone for taking part and for a fantastic turn out in letting me know your comfort reads. I'm sorry more of you couldn't win. I had a lot of fun reading the comments, and it was great to see that a lot of my own comfort reads were amongst them.

Remember to check back for the details of the next contest later today!

2 comments:

Cecile Smutty Hussy said...

Congrats ladies!!!! Happy reading **she says a little jealous and pouting** but very happy that you won some fantastic stuff!!!
Hope everyone has a great weekend. Thanks for the kick butt contest Ms. Suzanne!!

Suzanne McLeod said...

Thanks, Cecile :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...